The Acte Organisation
The ACTE organisation holds data from its members and eventual collaborators. The personal data that the organisation holds is:
- Email address
- Telephone number/fax
- Mobile phone number
- Adress/post-box address of the offices and headquartes of our institution members
- Photos (That members send to us)
The personal data that ACTE holds was provided by the institution members when applying for membership. In other cases, the institution members provides updates of the contact details or the contact details of people in the organisation for concrete purposes such as attendance to meetings or collaboration in projects.
The personal data stored by ACTE has the following purpose:
- Informing members about projects, activities and the meetings they are entitled to attend
- Sharing news related to the network through the ACTE newsletter.
- Communication of the ACTE annual fees (call and receipt).
Therefore, the data is currently stored by:
- ACTE Presidency: Borås Stad (Sweden)
- ACTE Treasury: AMAVE, Guimarães (Portugal)
- European projects development office: Fitex, Igualada (Spain)
- National Vice-presidencies:
- Belgium (IEG Mouscron)
- Italy (Comune di Prato)
- Poland (Urząd Miasta Łodzi)
- Portugal (AMAVE)
- Spain (Ajuntament d’Igualada)
- Sweden (Borås Stad)
The Presidency office is in charge of the administration of the personal data and coordinates the updating of the contact information for the rest of members. Eventually, the Presidency office can provide contact details of the ACTE members to other ACTE members with the purpose of facilitation their collaboration in joint projects in the framework of the ACTE network.
When applying for membership, new members will have the option to accept or not the reception of the ACTE newsletter. At the same time, the new members will be informed of the purpose of storing their contact details.
Members can at any time unsubscribe from the ACTE newsletter by using the unsubscribe button in the newsletter emails.
The email addresses and the telephone numbers of the contact person and the representative of each ACTE member institution will be eliminated from the ACTE files when they send their official resignation and/or the members of ACTE ratify their withdrawal from the network in the General Annual meeting. Nevertheless, general telephone of the institution and general email might continue to be stored in the ACTE databases, as these are public data.
If you have any questions about this, don't hesitate to contact us!
More information about GDPR: https://www.eugdpr.org/